- January 30, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Arts, Distance Education, Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs
MA Sociology Career has got several opportunities in different employment areas with diverse job roles for the students who pursue them.
In addition, there are several employment options in both the public and private sectors. MA Sociology course graduates have a good job scope in India.
Hence, the MA Sociology degree students can work both in the public and private sectors, depending on their interests, skills, and the type of occupation they want to choose.
MA Sociology career areas
Therefore, the various employments opportunities available for the students who pursue this MA Sociology course are as follows;
- Communications Industry
- Criminal Justice Field , Prisons
- Corporations , Corporate Research Firms
- Education Sector
- Foreign Aid Programs
- Human Services
- Humanitarian Organizations like (UNO)
- Journalism , Newspapers
- Labour Unions
- India Civil Services
- Politics , Public Relations
- Radio Stations
- Social Work
- Research Organizations
- Television Studios
- Trade Associations
- Youth Services
MA Sociology Job Types:
Besides, the various job roles available for the students who pursue this MA Sociology course are as follows;
- Family Counselor ,
- Census worker
- Human Services Assistant
- Labour Leader
- Marriage Counselor
- Research Assistant
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Social Worker , Social Critic.
Hence, An MA Sociology starting salary in India ranges from INR 2.5 LPA – INR 4 LPA, which increases with experience. While some companies prefer MA Sociology freshers, most look for MA Sociology degree graduates with at least a year or two of experience and appropriate skills.
Higher Studies after MA Sociology:
Moreover, studying for an MA Sociology degree abroad, students will have access to the greatest facilities, services, academic programmes, and faculty which can offer good remuneration based on the skills.
Whereas, having a MA Sociology degree opens up a wide range of career options. It is even possible to study further after completing the course. Besides, the most commonly followed path in this aspect is the Doctorate degrees, which can be obtained in different specializations involved in the course module. Therefore, after MA Sociology course, the students can appear for National Eligibility Test (NET) or State-level Eligibility Test (SET) and join a college or university as an Assistant Professor or Associate Professor. Finally, they can also pursue a PhD or M. Phil to teach sociology in universities.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335