- January 30, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Arts, Distance Education, PG Programs
MA Sociology Course is a Post-Graduate Sociology degree program. Sociology at the advanced level comprises a complete and in-depth study of Sociology as a field. It entails the investigation of social connections, social stratification, social interaction, culture, and so on. Moreover the MA Sociology degree program includes coursework in Applied Sociology, Comparative Sociology, Cultural Sociology, Collective Behavior, Crime and Delinquency, and Community and Demography. Thus, the MA Sociology program is broadly defined as the study of society.
MA Sociology Course Eligibility:
The MA Sociology degree lasts two years. And tt is further broken down into four semesters. Admission for the Besides, the MA Sociology Course in India begins with checking the course’s eligibility criteria, including a minimum aggregate of 45-50% in a BA Sociology Course or an equivalent degree in any reputed University or Institution. If not a percentage, there must be an equal CGPA. A passing score is required on IPU CET, PUCET, TISSNET, or the necessary entrance exams. This MA Sociology course is open to all ages. A certain relaxation of percentage is given to the SC ,ST , OBC, PwD candidates.
MA Sociology Syllabus:
In addition, this MA Sociology degree subjects will provide relative knowledge of social science. This focuses on society, human social behavior, and social interaction patterns. MA Sociology syllabus includes topics like Religion and Society, Political Sociology, Sociology of India, Economic Sociology, Sociology of Development, Methods of Sociological Research, etc.
The MA Sociology program consists of four semesters. Besides, it covers the subjects like Religion and Society, Political Sociology, Sociology of India, Economic Sociology, Sociology of Development, Methods of Sociological Research, etc. The syllabus focuses on equipping students with the knowledge of society and societal structure for various MA Sociology job opportunities.
Therefore, the MA Sociology course syllabus mainly includes various works and authors from sociology. The elective subjects, gives the knowledge to work in the job sectors. Whereas, this field sharpens a student’s mind to tackle the daily obstacles faced in their workplace, studies and other similar aspects. The core subjects are as follows:
- Sociological theories
- Sociology of Kinship
- Religion and Society
- Political Sociology
- Social Suffering
- Politics and Sociology of the Environment
- Critical Social Research: Truth, Ethics, and Power
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Data Analysis
Hence, the MA Sociology program is a course focusing on different aspects of Sociology, society, and its structure. The course helps to get the most exposure to the field. And this MA Sociology course subjects deal with the same enhancement.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335