B.B.A. (Banking) (Lateral Entry)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
The BBA Lateral Entry program provides a fundamental education in Business and Management principles with one or more areas of business concentrations. This program expose students to a variety of “core management subjects” and allow students to specialize in a specific area like international business, finance, information systems, or accounting .Through this course, students can enhance the knowledge of practical business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues.
Students will learn basic business concepts and methods of maintaining an ethical and socially-responsible business atmosphere.
BBA Lateral Entry Admission, Course, Fees, Duration, Eligibility, Colleges:
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3-year undergraduate course designed for candidates who are interested in Business Management.
- For lateral entry students, the duration of this course is 2 years. The BBA Lateral Entry Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the Diploma exam. Candidates who are interested can apply online on the official website of their respective colleges and universities.
- This course acts as a gateway for various job opportunities like Marketing, Sales, Education, FInances and various government jobs, etc.
- BBA Lateral Entry course consists of 4 semesters and there are at least 5 subjects every semester.
- This course offers the best theory and practices to provide a solid foundation in general business and management studies with a specialization. Specialization is offered in Accounting, Finance, Human resources, Banking, and Marketing.
- Apart from the course curriculum, the BBA coursealso offers subjects like communication, analytical, soft skills to enhance the personality of the student.
- It is best suited for students who want to engage in leadership and managerial roles in the near future. A student from any background can pursue this course after completing their 10+2. BBA Course can be done on a regular basis as well as from distance.
- The 3-year BBA course is open for the students from all streams: Science, Commerce, and Arts. During the course, candidates will go through various aspects of Business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects.
- After completing BBA students can also pursue courses like MBA and other Postgraduate Management courses. The average starting salary of a BBA graduate is Rs 2.5- 5 Lakh and upwards.