B.Com. (Computer Applications) (Lateral Entry)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
BCom Computer Applications is a 3-year undergraduate course. It is designed to have an understanding in the field of commerce, especially in the discipline that involves the use of software technology applications.
The course is designed in a manner to equip students with knowledge in commerce as well as in the field of computer programming and computer systems.
Under this program, the students would be taught the basics of Commerce like accountancy, macroeconomics along with the basics of computer language, computer applications in business, etc.
BCom Computer Applications Admission Process
The universities follow the system of merit-based admissions, followed by a personal interview round. There are some colleges that conduct their own entrance exams. The admission process usually varies from college to college:
- In the cases of merit-based admission, once the application is processed, the result is usually based on the marks of the qualifying exams.
- In the case of colleges that have an entrance exam, the result would be based on your performance in board exams and in the entrance.
BCom Computer Applications Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed their 10+2 in Commerce.
- They should have studied Accounts, Math, Business, and Economics as main subjects in class 12.
- Should have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized board.