B.E Civil EngineeringSahaswi Group of Institutions
BE Civil Engineering is a 4 year undergraduate engineering degree course. This course deals with the construction, design and maintenance of structures such as bridges, canals, tunnels, buildings, waterworks, airports etc.
Students must have cleared their 10+2 level examinations with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects for admission to the BE Civil Engineering course.
Admissions in Top BE Civil Engineering Colleges are on the basis of entrance examinations like JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The average course fees for the program ranges between INR 1,00,000 and INR 7,00,000 in public institutes and between INR 3,00,000 to INR 15,00,000 in private engineering colleges.
What is the BE Civil Engineering Admission Process?
The most popular engineering entrance exams in the country are JEE Main and JEE Advanced, which are required for admission into primarily public universities. Private institutes also conduct their own examinations or rely on the national/ state level entrance exams. The guide to apply for entrance exam based admission is as follows.
- Registration: Registration dates are announced days before by the institute. An account needs to be created with basic details like email-id, phone number, etc.
- Fill up details: Fill up the application form with all necessary details with care. Care must be taken to ensure all details are accurate and correct.
- Submit documents: Scan and upload all required documents like mark sheets. Documents need to be uploaded in a specific format only, as specified by the institute’s application portal.
- Application fee: A minimal application fee is to be paid online during the submission of the application form. Payment can be done by all online payment modes.
- Download admit card: Admit cards are released once all applicants are judged for eligibility. The admit card must be downloaded and printed out to be used on the day of the examination.
- Examination: Prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and past papers. Appear for the examination on the date announced.
- Results: Results are announced after a couple of weeks of the exam day. If a candidate is successful in qualifying the entrance examinations, they can move on to the next round.
- Counseling and admission: Counselling is held for students who have cleared the entrance examinations. The student can now take admission in the BE Civil Engineering course.