B.E Electrical and ElectronicsSahaswi Group of Institutions
B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a 4-year under-graduation level degree aimed towards imparting knowledge and applying the concepts of electrical and electronics engineering to solve industry-related problems and issues.
The eligibility criteria required for the B.E. EEE course is that the interested candidate must pass 10+2 Boards with Science as the major discipline with at least 45%-50% marks from any well-known and recognized Institute or Board or any of its equivalent.
The admission process is done through Online and Offline mode. Admission is either Merit-based or Entrance-Based, it varies according to the institute. The course is completed after undergoing 8 different semesters.
- The interested candidate must visit either the official website of the Institute for the online application form OR the college campus/ admission office of the Institute/college itself for the B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering admission application forms.
- Next, He/she must fill in the application form as per the instructions prescribed and upload (if online) or present (offline) the required attested documents and photocopies in the prescribed dimensions.
- Finally, after the processing of applications, the final list of the selected candidates/merit list is released after other admission rounds such as Group Discussions and Personal Interviews (if any).
Entrance-Exam Based Admissions
- The interested candidates will be required to sit for the entrance exam.
- He/she must be accompanied with the required documents and essentials as prescribed or instructed.
- Once, the candidate qualifies for the entrance exam after obtaining a valid score, a merit list of selected students is released.
- The selected students are invited for the counseling round, Personal Interview Round, or Group Discussions (if any).
B.E. EEE: Eligibility Criteria
The basic B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Eligibility Criteria is that:
- The interested candidates must have completed their class 12th/10+2 with Science as a major discipline with at least a minimum aggregate of at least 45% – 50% marks from any recognized and approved Board OR any of its equivalents from known and recognized institutes.
- Few of the institutions/colleges might also consider the individual score in each subject particularly and some institutes might judge on the basis of score scored in the entrance test by the candidate.