B.E in Petrochemical EngineeringSahaswi Group of Institutions
BTech Petrochemical Engineering is a four-year, full-time, undergraduate course in the Engineering stream. The course aims to provide knowledge about the production of hydrocarbons. The course covers a wide range of distinct topics that include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Economics, Thermodynamics, and others.
B Tech Petrochemical Engineering requires 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. There is no restriction on the maximum age of the applicant. Completing a bachelor’s degree in Petrochemical Engineering will open the doors to high-paying working sectors.
Petrochemical Engineering: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 level from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have had Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects in the 11th and 12th standards.
- An aggregate of 50% must be obtained in the 10+12 level.
- Candidates who did a diploma after class 10 can also apply for this course.
- There is no maximum age restriction. But the applicant must be at least 17 years old at the time of applying for this course.
Petrochemical Engineering: Step-by-Step guide for Admission
- Registration: Candidates shall register for the exam to appear for it.
- Form Filling: Fill the form within the given time period. Make sure that all the details are filled in accurately and correctly.
- Application Fee: Payment of Application fee can be paid by both offline & online mode.
- Admit Card: About a week before the exam, admit cards of all eligible applicants will be released. Candidates must print these admit cards and carry them to the allocated exam center.
- Examination: Prepare for the exam as per the required syllabus and appear for the exam on the announced examination day.
- Results: Results will be announced after a couple of weeks of examination. If qualified, Candidates shall apply for the next round.
- Counseling: Students who clear the examination will be called for counseling. where they shall decide upon the choice of course and institute available to them