B.E Mechanical EngineeringSahaswi Group of Institutions
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical is a four- year undergraduate program. It is a field of study that deals with designing and manufacturing any product that requires the principles of motion, energy, and force.During the course of study, students are taught to solve problems in a technical way.
The candidates who are willing to pursue this course should have completed 10+2 exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
BE in Mechanical Engineering Admission Process
Many colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission in BE Mechanical Engineering. Once the applications have been released by the university, candidates can easily apply for admission to that particular institute.
Admission for the course is based on the merit-list and entrance-examination, followed by a personal interview. Some of the major entrance exams conducted by the institutes are JEE Main, BITSAT and VITEEE.
- The application forms of most of the Universities are released every year in the months of May and June.
- The colleges then declare a cut off list for different courses after going through all the forms and analyzing them completely.
- The students who fulfill the cut off are eligible to take admission in their course of choice in that particular college or university.
- In some universities, selection of eligible candidates is done after evaluating their performance in the qualifying examination, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Complete weightage is given to the performance of the student in the entrance exam, however, 40% marks are required in 10+2 level.
To apply for any of the engineering colleges, the candidates should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have completed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th.
- They should have scored at least 60% marks in class 12th. Some relaxation is provided to the reserved categories usually by government institutes.
- The candidates who have done a 3-year diploma in the related field, from a recognized university can apply for lateral entry.