Blood Banking ManagementSahaswi Group of Institutions
Blood Banking Management Program will provide and upgrade knowledge and skill in blood bank technology and its management. Blood bank technology specialist’s roles in testing donated blood before it is used in transfusions. These highly trained health workers help ensure that blood product are properly typed labeled and free of disease. It will help to upgrade knowledge in all aspects of blood banking, transfusion medicine, hematopoietic, cellular and gene therapies, and tissue transplantation.
The objective of this program is to prepare individuals on a variety of subjects including regulatory and quality systems, genetics, immunology, blood groups, collection and storage of blood and components, donor processing, immune mechanisms, component therapy, transfusion of the newborn, complications of transfusion, general administration, personnel administration, education, and automated data processing.
- In most professional blood bank organizations, the senior managers are usually having the ability to manage the blood bank. There are more opportunities for blood bank managers & doctors than for almost any other functional qualification. This certification program will provide a quantum jump in management career progression.
- Eligibility: All Science Graduates, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, BUMS, BPharm, Mpharm, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapist, Bsc, Msc, Life science, Medical Laboratory, Nursing, Microbiology, Biomedical, Biotech and all professionals working with Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations.
- Mode or Methodology: Online & Distance Learning
- Examination: Online & Distance Exams (MCQ / Theoretical) / Projects
- Placement Assurance: Successful candidates would get placement support. CVs of successful candidates would be forwarded to various Organizations.
- Certification: Certificate would be awarded to only successful candidates.