Clinical Research and PharmacovigilanceSahaswi Group of Institutions
To provide participants with a broad understanding of the basic principles employed within Clinical Research and pharmacovigilance both domestically and internationally.
The pharmaceutical and biotech industry is revolutionizing in a manner where innovation and pharmacovigilance are not polarized. The business models are maturing to the next level of niche busters and towards a coexistence of novel and age-old blockbuster strategies.
Pharmacovigilance forms the backbone of the product life cycle due to a demand created by the need for new drugs and their regulation.
With the economic drift and emerging economies like India, China, Brazil and Russia, the pharmaceutical and biotech industry is shifting research and development towards these regions especially in the phases of clinical development.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance (APGDCR-P) would include either of the following:
- Any degree in Bioscience/Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, etc
- Any degree in Medicine such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS etc
- Any degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Any degree in Chemistry / Biostatistics / Bioinformatics
- Any degree in Nursing / Allied Health.
- Students in their final year of graduation for the above courses are also eligible to apply.
If you lack the above mentioned educational prerequisite you may still be eligible to apply upon recommendation of your supervisor if you have some prior work experience in clinical research/pharmacovigilance / allied areas. Please contact our admission representatives/counselors to discuss your case.