First AID (CPR/Emergency Care)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
First Aid Emergency Care Certification in first aid course covers a wide range of topics to enable participants to confidently manage emergency situations, providing care for the ill or injured until medical aid arrives. It is suitable to both people in workplaces and members of the public who want training in first aid. It will provide me with the skills to manage emergency first aid situations, including managing the unconscious casualty, performing CPR, controlling bleeding, and managing other life-threatening situations. It provides the skills to recognize and then manage a casualty who is unconscious and is not breathing. CPR is a life-saving technique that can sustain life until an ambulance arrives.
The course objectives of the First Aid / Emergency Care at Work (Refresher) training course are to update the candidate’s first aid skills and knowledge and to enable people to carry out appropriate first aid in an emergency situation. Each course is specifically designed depending on the candidate’s workplace.
- Ambulance Assistant
- ALS/BLS specialist
- Emergency Assistant
- And more in Healthcare Industry
- Eligibility: All Graduates, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, BUMS, Bpharm, Mpharm, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapist, Bsc, Msc, Life science, Medical IT Professionals, Medical Laboratory, Nursing, Microbiology, Biomedical, Biotech and all professionals working with Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations.
- Mode or Methodology: Online & Distance Learning
- Examination: Online & Distance Exams (MCQ / Theoretical) / Projects
- Placement Assurance: Successful candidates would get placement support. CVs of successful candidates would be forwarded to various Organizations.
- Certification: Certificate would be awarded to only successful candidates.