M.A. (History)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
MA or Master of Arts in History is a postgraduate degree of 2 years in the field of arts & humanities. This course can be pursued after completion of a bachelor’s degree.
MA History is the study of the past and the current interpretations of the past. It includes the stories and narratives of past societies, people, their culture, and events of different nations.
MA History Admission Process
Most of the institutes conduct direct admission on the basis of the previous academic records of the students. The students may have to follow the following steps to apply:
- Fill the online/ offline application form of the institute.
- Send the application form to the institute or upload it online, along with the application fees.
- Send/ upload all the documents required.
- The institute will release the merit list of the selected candidates.
- Some of the institutes may call the selected candidates for a personal interview.
- Students can take admission after document verification.
MA History Eligibility
- Students should have passed a bachelor’s degree program from a recognized university.
- The bachelor’s degree should be in history or a few other related domains.
- Should score above the cutoff scores of the concerned institutes. The minimum marks required for applying to the course is generally 50%, though it varies from University to University.
- No age bar is provided by institutes in case of MA History Admissions.