M.A.(Journalism and Mass Communication )Sahaswi Group of Institutions
MA Journalism and Mass Communication Or Master of Arts in Journalism and mass communication is a 2 year course for postgraduates. This course helps the students to understand about the basic study mass media and current happenings and dealing of situations.
The eligibility criteria for MA Journalism and Mass Communication Students have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks with any stream from a recognized college.
What is it About?
MA Journalism and Mass CommunicationMaster is a 2 year course for postgraduates.
- This course helps the students to understand about the basic study mass media and current happenings and dealing of situations.
- The course consists of the concepts of news, history of journalism, political issues, and social issues.
- Students can specialize in film making, event management, Photography, Public relations etc.
- This course provides you training in very specialization like writing, editing, photography, etc.
The eligibility criteria for MA Journalism and Mass Communication Are:
- Students have to qualify Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college or university.
- 5% Moderation is given to those students who are in reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC.
- Any stream is preferable.
- No receptacle is accepted in any subject. Students should be fully qualified in every subject.
- Some colleges or universities have different eligibility criteria as a common entrance test for admission.