M.A.(Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
M.A. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Master of Arts in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations is a postgraduate Personal Management course. M.A. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations is based on business and social science disciplines and supported by decision-making tools in business and social research. The general philosophy is to develop the mind, impart both theoretical and practical knowledge on individuals, to develop self-confidence, innovativeness and self-reliance in designing, implementing and controlling human resource and industrial relations policies and practices. The course provides basic knowledge and skills needed for the understanding and analysis of problems related to the management of people at work in industrial, commercial, public and other humanitarian organizations. The course is career orienting in nature that provides many jobs in various fields both government and private.
M.A. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Course Suitability
- M.A. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations course is suitable for students with the analytical skills needed for recognizing, defining and solving problems as well as training in decision-making and develop leadership and interpersonal relations skills in managing people.
- They should possess good communication skills, good conflict-resolution and negotiation skills and willing to work within rules.
- The course trains students in the principles and techniques of organizational management and to ensure effective management of people.
How is M.A. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Course Beneficial?
- M.A. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations course is beneficial to produce professionals and experts in the field of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.
- After passing the Master’s Degree course, they can also go for further research studies so as to add extra weight-age to academic qualification.
- They have also opportunities that exist in industrial and other sectors both in public and private for which they can go.