M.A. (Tamil)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
MA Tamil is a Tamil Literature and Language course that students can pursue if they want to take up post-graduation after completing their graduation. Students will have to complete their bachelor’s degree in the relevant field and the duration of the course is two years.
Candidates need to have their graduation completed and then they have to appear for an entrance exam by various colleges in which they have to score the passing marks to take up this course. Students also have to visit the university to submit the application forms.
What is the MA Tamil Admission Process?
For admission into the masters’ degree, the applicant must have completed graduation in a relevant stream. Here is the basic procedure that students can follow to get admission to any reputed college.
- Step 1: Applications for admissions can be availed either from the University website or by visiting the Admissions Office of the same.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to fill out the required details in a match with the existing documents.
- Step 3: Candidates are advised to have a look at the list of Entrance Exams applicable for M.A Tamil, for various Universities.
- Step 4: Candidates should also make sure they qualify in the Education Eligibility criteria with the minimum required marks.
- Step 5: Candidates have to visit the university to pay the admission fees and confirm the seat.
What is the MA Tamil Eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility for Master of Arts in Tamil is given below:
- Candidates need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with Tamil as one of the subjects of study.
- Candidates need to have graduated with a minimum aggregate of 50% or its equivalent CGPA.