M.B.A .(5 year Integrated)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
Integrated MBA or BBA MBA integrated course is a management program offered by various colleges like IIMS for students to pursue MBA after class 12. It is aimed at teaching management skills from both undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels.
The eligibility criteria for a 5-Year MBA vary from college to college. Some colleges conduct their entrance exams like IPMAT, conducted by IIM Rohtak for Integrated MBA admissions, while others select based on merit. The students must have passed the 10+2 examination from any stream to pursue an integrated MBA Course.
The advantage of a 5-Year BBA MBA integrated course is that it saves time by not having to study similar subjects twice, and also saving the time that goes into preparing for entrance exams at both BBA or MBA level.
Integrated MBA ensures a prospering career in leading sectors such as Finance, HR, Consulting, Marketing, and Retail with an average salary of INR 5,00,000 – INR 17,00,000.
Candidates can become a Sales Manager, Digital Marketer, Business Head, Management Consultant, Human Resource Manager, etc. after completing BBA MBA integrated course in any reputed company.
Integrated MBA: Admission Process
- The admission process of the BBA MBA integrated course will differ from college to college so it is advised to check the detailed selection process for the college from its official website.
- Candidates will have to appear for the entrance examination, followed by a personal interview round if a candidate scores a good score in the entrance exam.
- Candidates who clear all the rounds successfully will be called for document verification.
- Some colleges offer direct admission in their 5-Year MBA course based on a 10+2 examination score.
Integrated MBA: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for an MBA after class 12 are mentioned below.
- The student must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% from any stream.
- The student should also check the eligibility criteria of different colleges from their official website.
- Besides this, the candidate should have a minimum cutoff score as declared by the colleges that conduct their entrance exams.