M.B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
M.B.A. Corporate Secretaryship or Master of Business Administration in Corporate Secretaryship is a postgraduate Business Management course. This course will make the students competent in taking up a wide range of responsible positions in the secretarial, legal, finance, accounts, personnel, administrative, security market analyst, share dealer, fund manager, company consultant, and tax planner sectors. The course covers the areas of general management, corporate accounts, corporate finance, corporate laws and human resource management. The duration of the course is two years and it is career orienting in nature that opens many scopes for them after its completion.
M.B.A. Corporate Secretaryship Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Some reputed colleges and institutes conduct entrance examinations for admission.
M.B.A. Corporate Secretaryship Syllabus
Syllabus of Corporate Secretaryship as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
M.B.A. Corporate Secretaryship Course Suitability
- The course is suitable to develop communication skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills.
- They should be able to make planning the annual general meeting (AGM); send notices of meetings to company members and auditors; attend board and committee meetings and take minutes.
- They also possess other essentials such as looking after pensions, share schemes and audits; general management, including human resources issues and public relations and risk management.
- The following mentioned things could also be expected from the students such as be able to prioritise their workload; be able to work with personnel from all levels; be able to use their initiative and provide solutions; be flexible and adaptable and be discreet and tactful.