M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
An MBA in HR or Human resource management is a two-year degree program that focuses on recruiting the right people for the job, managing them and providing direction and guidance to the workforce.
Top MBA in HR Colleges take in students based on their score in top MBA Entrance exams like CAT, MAT etc. MBA HR Admission is different for different modes like distance or executive.
Like the admission process, the MBA HR Salary varies for different modes of MBA HR. MBA in Human Resource Management, full time offers an average salary of INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000. In case you might be wondering, students after completing Executive MBA HR get an average MBA HR Salary that ranges from INR 5,00,000 to INR 8,00,000.
It’s true that being a human resource manager is one of the most high-demand job profiles after an MBA in HR.
When to Study MBA in HR?
MBA in Human Resource Management is like an investment and like all investments the timing needs to be good in order to enjoy the returns. The perfect time of doing an MBA depends on the individual.
- Doing an MBA in Hr just after graduation with no work experience may lead to less returns. To hold a high position in Hr, the student must have 3-4 years of work experience to get proper returns on doing MBA in Hr.
- MBA in Hr is pretty expensive due to its high demand. Students must be prepared to invest that kind of money before jumping in. Lack of money during the end year may lead to semester loss.
Thus it all depends on the reason. If the student has a good reason for doing an MBA degree then all the time is a good time for doing an MBA degree. Students must evaluate what MBA will add in the life of the student. MBA is something that helps in our personality development by bringing new perspectives to our minds.
Students must check the eligibility criteria in order to be able to appear for MBA in Human Resource Management. Almost all MBA in HR colleges follow more or less the same eligibility criteria, they are as follows:
- The student must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with an aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent CGPA score from any recognized University / College
- A relaxation of 5% is granted to students who are from the SC/ ST/ PWD background. Check: MBA eligibility
- Final year candidates are also eligible for applying for the course, however their admission will be subject to changes depending on their final results.