M.B.A. (Project Management)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
MBA Project Management is a 2-year full-time postgraduate management course. This course prepares students to make decisions strategically and decisively in real-world scenarios and develops leadership skills.
The eligibility required for this course is a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent bachelor’s degree with 45%-50% of marks from a recognized university.
Admissions in Top MBA Project Management colleges are based on the merit list or entrance-exam. There are several entrance exams for which one can appear, like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT, and many others. The average course fee ranges between INR 6-15 LPA.
MBA Project Management Jobs offers opportunities in areas like IT companies, Banking sectors, Academics, Colleges, Marketing, Universities, Designing companies, Trading, Government agencies, etc. The average salary for these professionals ranges from INR 3 to 20 Lacs per annum.
MBA in Project Management Admission Process
Admission to the MBA Project Management course is based on a merit list or entrance exam followed by a personal interview. Most of the colleges conduct counseling and select students based on the marks obtained in their Bachelor’s degree or merit list prepared by the universities. Some reputed colleges conduct entrance exams and personal interviews for course admissions.
The stages for the MBA Project Management Admission (Admission Silo) course are discussed below:
- Select the college or university in which you need to apply and check which entrance test the candidates need to appear for. Apply for those selection tests.
- Sit for those entrance tests.
- Colleges shortlist aspirants based on scores acquired in the selection tests. A cut off list is released by the college and the aspirant needs to clear the test to qualify for further rounds of the admission process.
- Next round is the group discussion and personal interview round.
There is a list of educational qualifications that an aspirant needs to qualify for securing admission to the MBA Project Management course. A few of those criteria are discussed below:
- At least a minimum of 50%-60% marks in BBA degree or any other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- You need to clear any one of the following entrance exams
- There is no age limit for securing admission to this course.
- There is a 5% relaxation in passing percentage for the reserved category candidates.