M.B.A. (Tourism)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
MBA Tourism Administration is a 2-year postgraduate course dealing with the business aspect of the Tourism Industry. It involves the management activities such as studying tour destinations, planning the tour, making travel arrangements and providing accommodation.
MBA Tourism Administration develops different skills within a student to apply statistics for financial and insurance risk assessment. Candidates with the graduation degree are eligible to apply for this course; however, they should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 55%.
Admission in MBA Tourism Administration is done on the basis of entrance examinations like CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT etc. followed by a personal interview by the specialist to evaluate students.
MBA Tourism Administration average course fee ranges from INR 10,000/- to INR 2,00,000/- per annum for BA Tourism Administration. However graduates of this course can find jobs in banks, finance, and insurance sectors with an average package of 8-15 lakhs.
Major subjects included in the course curriculum of MBA Tourism Administration are Mathematics, Statistics, Business management, etc. After completing BA in Tourism Administration, the candidate can bag a job as Risk Analyst, Business Analyst, Actuarial Analytics, Insurance risk manager etc. At times, there are certain.
For further studies, an actuarial scientist can apply for PhD courses in Mathematics, Statistics, or Tourism Administration itself for a research-based approach on the subjects.
How to get Admission in a Good MBA Tourism Administration College?
Below are some points which should be considered for getting admissions in a good MBA Actuarial college: –
- Prepare well for the entrance examination to get a good score for reserving a seat in a reputed MBA Tourism Administration college.
- Practice for the group discussion and interview round with fluency on language and knowledge base.
- The colleges need to be selected as per the preference. Know all the requisites of the desired college to get admission in that particular college.
- Keep your research thesis and work experience handy for scoring good marks in the collected entrance examination and counseling round.
- Do track the important dates like registration date and counseling date and follow them positively.