M.Sc. (Physics)Sahaswi Group of Institutions
MSc Physics is a two-year-long postgraduate level course in India. MSc Physics eligibility needs candidates to have minimum 50% marks in their bachelor degree (preferably BSc Physics hons.) from a recognized university.
Admission to most of the top MSc Physics colleges in India like Hindu College, Hansraj College, Fergusson College, Ramjas College, etc is taken through entrance exams.
MSc Physics Distance Education in India
MSc Physics distance education is one of the popular courses pursued by students in India. This course can be pursued after the students are done with their regular bachelor’s course in science with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.
- The minimum duration of this course from distance is 2 years and the maximum duration is 5 years.
- Admission to MSc Physics distance education is offered mostly on the basis of scores obtained in the graduation level.
- The cost to pursue this course ranges from INR 12,000 to 60,000 on average annually.
MSc Physics Eligibility Criteria in India
MSc physics eligibility criteria for admission is discussed below:
- A candidate should come to the course after a minimum of 10+2+3 years of continuous study.
- For being eligible for most of the universities, a candidate must have a BSc physics Honours degree with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, but some very good universities also demand 55% marks.
- However, some universities like the Delhi University also grant admission to candidates with BSc in electronics, mathematics, and engineering graduates.
- The minimum marks criteria for these candidates seeking admission to Delhi University is 60%.