Mother & Child HealthSahaswi Group of Institutions
Mother and Child Health Program is designed for those interested in learning about the complexities of global health and the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children. Participants gain a comprehensive understanding about issues in maternal and child survival, and also learn about innovations in healthcare for women and children.
Upon completion of the core courses of the Maternal and Child Health Certificate, individuals will gain a broad understanding of the field that focuses on the health and welfare of women and children. An understanding of the normal patterns of human growth and development; knowledge of the organization and financing of health systems in the India, understanding of the design, implementation, and evaluation of MCH programs domestically and internationally; and an ability to identify essential gaps in existing programs serving mothers and children.
- Suitable for candidates those who are in education industry, candidates in social work, For women those who are in aganwadi, House wife etc.
- Eligibility: All Science Graduates, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, BUMS, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapist, Bsc, Msc, Life science, IT Professionals, Medical Laboratory, Nursing, Microbiology, Biomedical, Biotech and all professionals working with Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations.
- Mode or Methodology: Online & Distance Learning
- Examination: Online & Distance Exams (MCQ / Theoretical) / Projects
- Placement Assurance: Successful candidates would get the placement support. CVs of successful candidates would be forwarded to various Organizations.
- Certification: Certificate would be awarded to only successful candidates.