Repertory : HomeopathicSahaswi Group of Institutions
Participants of the course will take away an enhanced knowledge and understanding of the different types of repertories and repertorial approach along with hands-on skills required for practical application of repertory
- Utility of Repertory in acute and chronic case taking
- To identify the prescribing symptoms and rubric selection in a given case
- Understanding of homeopathic analysis and evaluation of symptoms by Kentian method, Boger’s method, Boenninghausen’s method
- Understand when and how to use the non-repertorial approach in certain cases
- Practical application of evaluation methods by case studies
Who can attend?
- Students who have knowledge of repertories and case taking
- Post graduate homeopathy students
- Homeopathy practitioners
- All homeopathic professionals
What you will get?
- High quality presentations.
- Life time access to the recordings of the course.
- Assessment after each session.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Complimentary Firefly Repertory Mobile Software for iPhone and Android phone. You can use learned repertories in this mobile app
Why this Course?
- Learning on 14 widely used repertories.
- Best way to learn repertory concepts.
- Attend the entire course in the comfort of your home or clinic.
- Repeat the course whenever you like using the recordings.
- Deeper insights into each major Repertory, supported by clinical cases.
- Best repertory teachers to teach you the repertories.
- A Complimentary Firefly Repertory Mobile Softwarefor iPhone and Android phone, to practice your learning.