- October 31, 2022
- Posted by:
- Category: Diploma Programs
Basically, Diploma in Fire and Safety Management is a full-time diploma course, and the period of this course can vary from 1 to 2 years. The Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course focuses mainly on training the students in the prevention of fire and safety methods so that they can deal with the situation in a better way and can help people in distress. Let’s see what are career options available for Diploma in Fire and Safety Management professionals.
Diploma in Fire and Safety Management offers a proper study about how to evacuate people during emergencies and control the situation, thus this course trains the candidate in handling tiring situations like fire or failure in security measures.
In both the public and the private sectors, there has been massive growth in Industries over recent years. Due to the high demand for skilled and qualified professionals across the country, the DFS course scope is raised.
Career opportunities for Diploma in Fire and Safety Management Graduates:
- Safety Supervisor
- Safety Officer
- Safety consultant
- Fire Officer
- Safety In charge
Moreover, the Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course scope lies in a diverse range, in both the public and the private sectors. Some areas of recruitment for graduates are:
- Electricity boards
- Fire Safety Training Institutes
- Armed forces
- Chemical plants
There are several employment opportunities for DFA course in various Industries. Thus, there is a huge scope for Diploma in Fire & Safety Management in India. Eventually, Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course offers an average salary ranging from INR 4 – 15 LPA.
- Fire Safety Trainer
- Health and Safety Instructor
- Safety Instructor
In every Infrastructure, there is a chance of fire mishaps from explosions or any other accidents. In particular, Diploma in Fire and Safety Management degree holders find the solutions to prevent accidents and make sure that all the infrastructure factors are followed according to safety standards. Must have skills are:
- Good problem-solvers
- Behavior and Emotional Stability
- Motivation and Initiative
- Honesty and Integrity
- Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Quality
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!