- April 6, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Learning Programs
The Diploma in Front Office Management course is a specialized program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the front office operations of a hotel, motel, or another lodging facility.
The Diploma in Front Office program typically covers topics such as customer service, hotel operations, front desk operations, reservations, housekeeping, and accounting. Diploma in Front Office Management course students will also learn about the legal and ethical implications of managing a lodging facility.
Upon completion of the Diploma in Front Office program, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of hospitality principles, management operations, and customer service.
Eligibility for a diploma in front office management
The eligibility criteria for a Diploma in Front Office course is that students must have completed 10th +2 in any stream from a recognized board. They must also have a basic knowledge of computers and effective communication skills.
Subjects in Diploma in Front Office Management:
The Diploma in Front Office program is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully manage front-office operations in a hotel, motel, resort, or similar accommodation facility. Diploma in Front Office Management course covers areas such as front office guest services, reservations, reception, concierge, housekeeping, and accounting. Then, subjects typically covered in the Diploma in Front Office include.
- Introduction to the Front Office
- Hotel Organization
- Hotel communication
- Room Division Management
- Guest Service
- Reservations & Revenue Management
- Front Desk Operations
- Hotel security
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Food & Beverage Service
- Travel Desk
- Computer applications
And Financial Management, Event Planning & Management, Public Relations & Advertising, Human Resource Management, Leadership & Supervision, Quality Assurance, and Legal & Ethical Issues. A Diploma in Front Office also provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to advance in their current careers.
By enrolling in one of the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you may receive adequate assistance from the beginning of your degree program until you complete it. In addition, you may encounter any obstacles along the way, as well as placement services. The top distance learning institution in Coimbatore is the Sahaswi Group of Colleges. All UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs are available online and through distance learning.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: