- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Com Corporate Accounting is an undergraduate Commerce course. Corporate Accountancy is a branch of Financial Accounting that studies the accounting process of those operations that present specific unique features according to the legal status of the figure engaging in the business activity in question Accounting is the process of giving people information about the finance of an organization and is often referred to as the language of business because the information provided is general in a consistent format and is based on generally accepted principals.
Accounting is the collection, measurement, and communication of economic information that is used for planning, reporting, and decision-making. The duration of the B.Com Corporate Accounting course is three years and it is career-orienting in nature that provides many job options to students.
The primary goal of the B.Com Corporate Accounting course is to produce graduates equipped with the knowledge and skills required to meet the challenges of modern-day businesses. B.Com Corporate Accounting degree is also training students to pursue higher education in the realm of Professional Accountancy like Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaryship, and Cost Management Accountancy.
B.Com Corporate Accounting degree exposes students to accounting and financial management policies and prepares them with the best training for an environment where they can learn the basics such as Direct & indirect taxation, accounting, and finance, the Indian banking system, Financial analysis, MS-excel, Export & import.
The job responsibilities of the B.Com Corporate Accounting course are concerned with accounting, finance, marketing, mathematics, etc. The course focuses on B.Com as the primary parent course and therefore focuses on commerce and business studies as a primary stream. B.Com Corporate Accounting graduates have high value and morale in almost every government sector. Most research institutes, finance firms, and other economic institutes prefer B.Com Corporate Accounting degree holders. Government jobs for B.Com Corporate Accounting jobs are highly rewarding and can help graduates grow in their profession. After the course, jobs and salaries in the government sector are good in numbers.
students must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50%. The age limit for enrolling in this B.Com Corporate Accounting course is 17 – 24 years after their schooling.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335