- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Com Corporate Secretaryship degree is a 3-year undergraduate degree program that deals with the study of the executive to assist directors in these efforts, helping the board and providing information on the practices of other companies.
B.Com Corporate Secretaryship in certified institutions provides job opportunities to the graduated aspirants for the post of financial analyst, tax consultant, auditor, banker, business consultant, financial analyst, and investment banker in the private and public sectors with decent amount of wages.
The B.Com Corporate Secretaryship course focuses on B.Com as the primary parent course and therefore focuses on commerce and business studies as a primary stream. B.Com Corporate Secretaryship subjects include financial accounting, corporate accounting, cost accounting, applied cost accounting, management concepts, marketing management, human resource management, organizational behavior, and managerial economics.
Subjects in B.Com Corporate Secretaryship:
The students are given in-depth knowledge in various subjects like secretaryship practice, company law, financial accounting, corporate management, industrial laws, income tax laws, indirect taxes, and many more. The B.Com Corporate Secretaryship degree focuses on company law and corporate governance. It also teaches the students about the practices of business administration, including human resources and finance. In addition, the curriculum emphasizes the importance of risk management and communication. A B.Com Corporate Secretaryship provides a solid foundation in the field of business law.
The B.Com Corporate Secretaryship course is the most popular degree for this profession. It combines technical knowledge with a sound understanding of management, accounting, and finance. Also, the course prepares students to manage various aspects of a business, including accounting, finance, marketing, sales, and production. B.Com Corporate Secretaryship course helps students gain valuable experience and hone their business skills.
As India’s economy is growing, job prospects for a B.Com Corporate Secretaryship degree are increasing. There are many new industries and companies opening up every day. The duties of a B.Com Corporate Secretary include finance and accounting. Aspirants can expect to earn a decent amount – anywhere between eight and twenty-three LPA – as long as they are dedicated to their work.
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification completed from a recognized university.
- A minimum aggregate score of 45% at the 10+2 level.
- Aspirants from a commerce education background can get a preference.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335