- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, UG Programs
The B.Com International Finance and Accounting degree is a very different course from the other general courses offered by the college. Likewise, through this course, an individual can learn the technical skills associated with many of the procedures of financial analysis and accounting standards.
B.Com International Finance and Accounting course is a wide and global view of accounting such as accounting principles in different countries and their classification; patterns of accounting development; international and regional harmonization, foreign exchange risk, and developing countries’ foreign subsidiaries. Also, the B.Com International Finance and Accounting degree provide wide job opportunities due to its global nature.
The B.Com International Finance and Accounting course allow gaining employment opportunities in the various sectors of the industries. Also, the BCom accounts and Finance graduates work mainly in the sector related to investment management and the Banking and Financial Service Industry.
Those who have successfully completed B.Com International Finance and Accounting degree can have wide scope both with regard to higher education and career. Moreover, with exposure to International Finance and Accounting, students are equipped with industry-ready academic skills to delve into international working cultures. The student can get exemptions for Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Business and Technology, Taxation, and Performance Management.
Why should you take the course?
Gain technical and strategic skills in finance, leadership, and accounting.
Exemption from nine ACCA papers.
B.Com International Finance and Accounting course will open up a host of global job opportunities.
Learn from experts in finance, accounting, and management.
The entire B.Com International Finance and Accounting runs on an online model which gives you flexibility.
After BCom Accounting and Finance candidates can work as an Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Chartered Accountant, etc. If you want to work in accounting or finance, B.Com International Finance and Accounting can put you on the right track to a variety of high-level employment. Also, a B.Com graduate’s average beginning pay is INR 3 LPA.
Basic eligibility for B.Com International Finance and Accounting is completing 10+2 or its equivalent exam in commerce/arts or science from a recognized board with a minimum 50% marks score.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335