- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology course or Master of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology is a postgraduate Medical Lab Technologist course. M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology covers the branch or specialty of medicine and medical imaging that uses radionuclides and relies on the process of radioactive decay in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
The duration of an M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology is mostly two academic years, but it varies from institute to institute. The M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology course is available both on a full-time and a part-time basis. The syllabus for the course is divided into two parts-Basic Sciences and Instrumentation.
The M.Sc Nuclear Medicine degree is an important and multi-career-orienting one. Candidates should have completed a B.Sc. degree at any registered University. The marks of admission for the M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology course vary from University to University. In various colleges and Universities, there is an entrance exam for admission to courses.
Eligibility criteria for an M.Sc Nuclear Medicine degree demand a completed B.Sc. in the same field from a recognized and registered university. The marks or percentage requirement for this may vary from university to university. Some of them also conduct their entrance examination.
M.Sc Nuclear Medicine degree has a very wide array of scope in India as well as Abroad. As the jobs offered after both B.Sc. and M.Sc. are of the same likes, therefore this section will talk about all the options that a candidate has once he has completed the course (either B.Sc. or M.Sc.). As M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology deals with radioactive substances and medicines, special care should be taken off. Hence, the person handling the work has to be skilled and knowledgeable.
We will talk about the M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology course subject more in the latter part of this guide. A graduate from this field can work as a research assistant or lab associate just after B.Sc. If a candidate has completed their M.Sc., then he can opt for a higher job profile. This is true for both in India and Abroad. You can also work in any hospital in the MRI department or as a Lab manager.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: