- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
The B.Com Computer Application degree syllabus is divided into 6 semesters. The B.Com Computer Applications curriculum is a 3-year course. BCom Computer Applications is a specialization of BCom course, with a focus on computer applications and tools.
B.Com Computer Application course Syllabus includes subjects such as Advanced Accounting, The practice of Life Insurance, English, Business Statistics, Income Tax, Programming with C, and Programming with C++.
B.Com Computer Application degree is designed to equip students with integrated knowledge of commerce and computer systems. In addition, this course offers ample job opportunities in the IT and Commerce industry.
Upon completing the course, students can work as Business Analysts, Business Consultants, auditors, Computer programmers, App developers, etc. B.Com Computer Application degree provides students with insights into the basics of Commerce like accountancy, economics, computer applications, and computer technology in business. Upon completing the course, students will be familiar with computer programming, input/output devices, hardware/software, etc.,
Along with the concepts of Commerce. B.Com Computer Application course is to introduce all the important aspects of computer applications and prepare students for the IT and Commerce sector. The B.Com Computer Application syllabus and subjects prepare and train students to perform and function in the Commerce industry. There is a large scope after B.com Computer Applications in a variety of fields like advertising, e-business, software, and management.
The graduates of the B.Com Computer Application course can also opt for higher studies in Master of Commerce, and other related degrees, enhancing their knowledge and thus increasing the average salary. B.Com Computer Applications graduates, primarily in the IT and business world. With the digital era coming up, a diverse range of career options open up for graduates. Computer Application graduates should acquire the required skill set for lucrative career options. B.Com Computer Application jobs are available in both the IT and Commerce industries.
students must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50%. The age limit for enrolling B.Com Computer Application is 17 – 24 years.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!