- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.C.A or Master of Computer Applications degree is a Post-Graduate Information Technology course. The Computer Application is the use of the computer to solve a specific problem or to accomplish a job for an end-user. For example, common business computer applications include sales order processing, inventory control, and payroll. Master of Computer Applications is a popular course.
The duration of a Master of Computer Applications degree is three years, divided into several semesters which are generally six in number. Generally, the first-year course is aimed at skills development in computers using various technologies, the second year is more focused on providing a conceptual framework and the third year provides the specialization and the project work. The Master of Computer Applications program is a computer science degree whose curriculum is primarily based on developing application software in diverse areas.
- Again, the eligibility criteria for a Master of Computer Applications course vary from college to college. However, to get admission to this degree, the candidates need to qualify with some of the listed academic requirements.
- Any graduate who has passed or appeared for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, or any approved University) is eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. Bachelor of Computer Application qualified candidates can also pursue a Master of Computer Applications course.
- So, candidates who have passed BCA, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering, or any other equivalent degree are eligible.
- On the other hand, those candidates who have passed B.Sc. B.Com B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 OR Graduation level can also get admission to one of the Best Computer Application Colleges in India.
A Master of Computer Applications course is a perfect match for Bachelor of Computer Applications graduates as they already have a foundation favorable for pursuing this degree. Master of Computer Applications is a course that exclusively meets the IT requirements of IT Trained Students for various organizations. Those who want to have advanced education in planning, designing, and building complex commercial application software and system software should pursue this degree. Master of Computer Applications is also meant for those graduates who want a productive career in the software industry or academia.
There are innumerable options that can be tapped after acquiring the required competency. Currently, IT companies are the top recruiters of Master of Computer Applications degree holders offering an array of career roles. Master of Computer Applications provides complete professional grooming which is essential for a successful career in the IT Industry. A Master of Computer Applications graduate can work for any IT company. The graduate work as a system developer and in various other roles.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: