- October 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Arts, Distance Education, UG Programs
Economics is a highly sought-after degree, even though it has always been surrounded by the hullabaloo of difficulty. B.A Economics is a vast course that provides extensive knowledge about the practical and technical concepts that run the world.
So, we are here to clear the mist by shedding light on the course structure, scope, and career opportunities, so that you get into it with your eyes wide open.
B.A Economics degree focuses on the study of Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, and Statistics.
Generally, macroeconomics is the study of the national and global economy as a whole and covers broad concepts of income and employment, government budget, and balance of payments. Whereas, Microeconomics studies economics concepts at the individual level, such as the study of price determination, types of markets, demand, supply, etc.
Statistics is an essential element in the study of Economics, as it helps to interpret and make sense of economic data.
In particular, B.A Economics distance education course sows the seeds of ideation, curiosity, and interest in the young minds of students. Also, this course leading them to make successful careers in banking, finance, statistics, actuary, auditing, marketing, etc.
Subjects covered under B.A Economics:
Normally, B.A Economics distance education course teaches concepts related to markets, finance, principles of business, banking, money, and the working of our economy. This course focuses on the following subjects; demand, supply, production, national income, history of the Indian economy, international economics, inflow, and outflow of capital, operations of loans, inflation, and deflation of currency, rise, and fall of prices in the market, GDP, as well as statistics.
The syllabus and pattern of this course are similar to B.A Economics degree. The subtle difference is that B.Sc Economics has more practical lessons, and statistics and mathematics are studied at a more advanced level. BA Economics distance education course offers a wide range of opportunities across various domains of work. BA Economics degree promises a career across top banks both nationally and globally and other financial organizations.
B.A Economics Eligibility:
- Admission for the BA Economics course in India requires the aspirants to complete their higher education 10th,+2.
- They should have minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA during their class 12th board exams.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you need to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335