- October 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.A History or Bachelor of Arts in History is a three-year undergraduate program that mainly deals with subjects involving civilization and prehistoric times. This B.A History course is designed to explore three major forms-Ancient, Post Classical, and Modern. Since the field is vast and open, it has tremendous job opportunities. Especially, B.A History degree holders can work as Writers, Editors, Research Assistants, Curators, etc.
“History” is an umbrella term comprising past events as well as the memory, discovery, collection, organization, presentation, and interpretation of these events.
B.A History course is one of the most chosen undergraduate courses that can be opted to make a career in the Artistic field. It has a high job scope in Archaeology & Archives, Civil Services, Genealogy (descent), Historical Fiction, Historical Parks, Journalism, Museums, etc.
A degree in History, if studied from a reputed and prestigious University, can be magnificent and make your CV attractive. In fact, B.A History degree in records can land you various interesting jobs like that of an archeologist, historian, etc.
There is an outstanding demand for B.A History degree holders in the movie houses who may want to undertake research work for costumes, jewelry, film sets. These specialists work intently with each director and the cinematographer. Moreover, B.A History graduates can also pursue a production house as a research analyst as well.
B.A History Eligibility:
- Aspiring students should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream from a recognized board to enroll B.A History course.
- They should have minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA during their class 12th board exams.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you need to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!