- October 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.A Public Administration course is the study of government policies, decisions, and actions with a direct effect on the public sector and citizens’ well-being. In particular, B.A Public Administration deals with social problems and prepares future leaders who can have a positive impact working for the local government, municipal authorities, or non-profit organizations (NGOs).
In fact, B.A Public Administration degree is interdisciplinary and overlaps with other areas, like Social Sciences, Business, Finance, Communication, Data Science, Law, and Ethics.
A typical B.A Public Administration curriculum includes classes in Democratic Theory, Money, Markets and Economic Policies, International Politics, Governance, Public Finance, Constitutional Law, Comparative Politics, Strategic Planning, Social Change, etc.
By studying B.A Public Administration course, you will have a chance to do the masters with ease in the same stream when you are done with your UG, appear for some prestigious exams like the UPSC Civil Services where you can opt for Public Administration as your optional subject for mains. This saves a lot of time in your preparation for Civics.
Apart from this, B.A Public Administration degree holders have many other career options like Corporate Manager, Administrative Officer, Consultant, etc. The Bachelor of Public Administration helps candidates to go for Higher Studies in the same field. Eventually, B.A Public Administration degree holder can go for postgraduate degree courses, doctoral program courses, etc. in the field of Public Administration.
Moreover, B.A Public Administration course helps students to get better Government jobs both at National and International levels.
B.A Public Administration Eligibility:
- To enroll B.A Public Administration, students have to complete 10+2 from a recognized board with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
- They should have minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA during their class 12th board exams.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!