- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
A B.Sc Acupuncture Medical Science Course typically takes three to five years to complete. The course duration depends on your school or course load. Basically, Acupuncture refers to the Chinese medical art of curing, which has a history of implementation for more than 5000 years now. It is used as an alternative cure method that involves the insertion of needles at specific points on the surface of our body to stimulate its physiological processes.
In simple words, B.Sc Acupuncture medical science degree provides the study of applying pressure on these points. These pressure points stimulate the healing process of our body. Criteria here depend upon the type of course for acupuncture. On successful completion of B.Sc Acupuncture medical science program, the student will earn the academic credentials required for new opportunities in the international job market as an acupuncture practitioner.
Here are several job opportunities available for B.Sc Acupuncture medical science degree holders in India which include health consultancies, gyms, personal trainers, rehabilitation centers, health centers, research centers, recovery wards, hospitals, and clinics. Also, B.Sc Acupuncture medical science degree holders practice their profession independently by opening their own centers. Likewise, they involve in research work and join universities as professors or teachers to teach the subjects and courses related to their fields.
- To enroll B.Sc Acupuncture medical science program, one must pass the 12th exam in the Science stream from the recognized school.
- For an undergraduate degree course or a medical degree course in acupuncture: 45- 50% marks is a minimum requirement.
- For post-graduate degree or higher/master level courses: A bachelor’s degree in the field of healthcare or in the field of alternative medicine is the requirement.
- Some universities accept Certificate and Diploma degree holders, to apply B.Sc Acupuncture medical science course.
- For post-graduate degree or higher/master level courses, one must complete a bachelor’s degree course in the field of healthcare or alternative medicine.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!