- November 19, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Sc Computer Science, abbreviated as B.Sc CS course. Basically, it is a 3-year undergraduate program that deals with the subjects and topics related to computer science, computer application, and its services. The main aim of this program is to create quality professionals and researchers. In fact, B.Sc Computer Science degree holders can work in every sector of the world by implementing the technology of computer systems and software.
Especially, B.Sc Computer Science degree provides job opportunities in various sectors like IT department, cybersecurity, data analysis, website designing, and technical support. The major subjects you study in B.Sc Computer Science course are given below:
Course introduction to Computer Networks, Introduction to Data Structures, Numerical Analysis, System Software, System Programming, Python programming courses, Introduction to Web Technology, and other topics related to computer technology and programming. Similarly, there are various elective subjects available in B.Sc Computer Science.
Apart from that, B.Sc Computer Science course offers one of the highest paying B.Sc. specializations as the course leads to a number of jobs and career options that can get you an average salary. If you’re aspiring to enroll B.Sc Computer Science degree, then check the below-mentioned criteria.
B.Sc Computer Science Eligibility:
Admission to B.Sc. Computer Science course will be done only if the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the institute. If the aspirants fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria, then they will not be able to get admission to the institute (online/distance).
- Students have to complete 10+2 examinations with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized institute.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 with science subjects (physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer science), to enroll B.Sc Computer Science degree.
- To enroll B.Sc Computer Science course, candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you need to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!