- November 19, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Arts, Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design degree can be obtained for a period of three to four years depending on the institute. In order for it to be successful, it needs to create salable products such as jewelry, clothing, footwear, and other products related to fashion. It is for this reason that BSc Fashion Technology through distance mode is becoming more and more popular among students. Let’s see the details of B.Sc Fashion Technology course.
Through, BSc Fashion Technology degree, students study various design fundamentals and complete projects during each six-month semester course. The clothing that students create is intended to be sold, so their efforts do pay off.
- Students must have cleared 10+2 examinations from a well-recognized board to enroll BSc Fashion Technology course.
- Students from a science background and fashion design as one of the subjects in their high school are eligible to apply for this course.
Career Scope of B.Sc Fashion Technology course:
Graduates of B.Sc Fashion Technology have more training and experience and can work in the following fields.
- By pursuing B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design degree, students can get the skills for Lifelong Learning.
- Students would have set up a strong foundation for their career in the field of Costume design and fashion courses.
- Also, graduates of a BSc Fashion Technology degree can acquire essential workplace skills.
- Apply technical skills to analyze and execute various designs.
- Understand how the Indian and Global fashion markets work and are able to work in them.
- Students would develop professional practices in tune with the changing Dynamics of the Fashion industry landscape.
Some subjects taught in B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design degree are Environmental Studies, Fashion Designing, Fiber to Fabric, Historic Costumes & Textiles of India, Basic Draping Practicals, etc.
Fashion refers to anything that is the current trend in the look and dresses up of a person. Moreover, the BSc Fashion Technology course will create fully efficient costume designers who, with their knowledge of the technicalities and the nuances of costume designing. Also, they can either choose to go for higher studies in the same field or seek a job in the fashion industry or become entrepreneurs themselves.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335