- November 10, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
BSc IT stands for Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. BSc Information Technology course is an undergraduate science course of 3 years dealing with software, databases, and networking designed to impart theoretical and practical knowledge on storing, processing, and managing information securely. There are various positions you can apply for after completing BSc IT degree, especially in the IT sector, as well as public and private sector jobs.
From B.Sc Information Technology course, you will learn about managing databases, networking, securing, storing, and processing information. It is important for students to make a well-researched decision while selecting a career. B.Sc IT degree is surely at the top while talking about courses after 12th other than Engineering.
One of the biggest benefits of completing B.Sc IT degree is that focus on practical skills and employability for students and allows them to make new connections. Networking is a crucial part of finding employment in the professional sphere, and interacting with others in a learning space will provide insight and friendships that would not be possible otherwise.
BSc IT: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level of education from a recognized educational Board to enroll B.Sc Information Technology course.
- They must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects, and score a minimum of 50% marks.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!