- November 23, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology or B.Sc MLT course is an Associate in Nursing college boy course of 3 years. It is an undergraduate degree that is split into six semesters. During this course study, professionals are unit-educated concerning varied aspects of health care. In fact, B.Sc Medical lab technology degree holders perform varied diagnostic analyses on body fluids that embody medicine, medical specialty, medicine, chemical and microscopic throughout the course.
Generally, B.Sc MLT course topics educated within the program area unit Clinical medicine & material medical research laboratory, Diagnostic biological science research laboratory, Diagnostic biology, etc. The main objective of B.Sc Medical Lab Technology course is to show the assorted testing ways that area units followed while conducting tests with no errors like a biopsy, diagnosing, excrement analysis, and different tests.
In addition to this, B.Sc Medical Lab Technology course offers a study of the designation of the sickness by utilizing a clinical laboratory. It conjointly supports treating with the simplest medical procedures and facilities. Within the era of life science, treatment has fully relied on the tests performed within the laboratory.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc MLT degree:
A person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics can apply this course. Also, they score 50% marks from any recognized board/institute to eligible for B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology degree admission process.
B.Sc Medical Lab Technology is one of the right courses for those students UN agency wish to create themselves snug within the medical field, as a result of this course the graduates can bear the specified coaching and gain the specified ability set to figure out efficiency. This B.Sc MLT course empowers scholars to travel for varied instructional, hospital, and governmental jobs as they’ll run laboratories, practice services, and health care centers.
This enables the degree holder to travel for higher degree programs in several subjects for a master’s degree.
The job opportunities for B.Sc Medical Lab Technology degree holders depend upon the premise of the educational and technical skills of the individual or technician. Candidates will work as Medical Laboratory Technicians, Clinical Laboratory Technicians, and Phlebotomists. Clinical Laboratory individuals, Medical Laboratory individuals, research laboratory individuals, biochemists, Medical phlebotomists, etc.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!