- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Sc Medical Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology is a 3-year undergraduate degree program. Medical microbiology is both a branch of medicine and microbiology. In particular, B.Sc Medical Microbiology course study focuses on infectious diseases, microbes, and parasites and their effects on the human body at a cellular level.
B.Sc Medical Microbiology program deals with the study of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. This program is mainly suitable for those who seek a degree in medicine or medical research. In addition to this, B.Sc Medical Microbiology degree prepares students to deal with a wide range of human illnesses, as well as how to detect the symptoms and provide appropriate treatments.
Moreover, B.Sc Medical Microbiology program includes the study of microbial pathogenesis and epidemiology and is related to the study of disease pathology and immunology. In the medical laboratory, these microbiologists also work in a sub-department dedicated to parasitology. The B.Sc Medical Microbiology program is a three-year duration, but it depends on the different institutes differently.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Medical Microbiology course:
- Candidates must complete their Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- They should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA during their class 12th board exams to enroll B.Sc Medical Microbiology course.
B.Sc Medical Microbiology degree holders can work in hospitals and Health Protection Agency laboratories. Also, they can become a private teacher and home tutor. Mostly, B.Sc Medical Microbiology degree holders find jobs in many places like research and development laboratories of government and private hospitals, research organizations, and pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and chemical industries.
Furthermore, they have the option to become laboratory technicians, aids to biological scientists, or biology teachers.
In this course study, students can expect to complete lab requirements and participate in scientific writing as part of the curriculum. Classes in infectious diseases, medicine, biology, mathematics, and statistics are usually required as well.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!