- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
Health is wealth and your diet is an important part of it. The food we eat has a great impact on our mental as well as physical health. Consequently, checking your intake should be important, if not the priority. B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics is an undergraduate course from three to four years. It is a well-crafted blend of practice and theory, under which the candidates unravel the link between health and nutrition.
Within the four-year duration of B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics degree program, candidates are acquainted with the nutritional needs of a healthy person and the specific needs to cure any disease. These are the public health challenges that are faced by every country across the world.
Speaking of which, do you know that food issues lead to fifteen deaths per minute around the globe? It is a lot, right? Scenarios like this give an alarming rise to the need to generate a better and more in-depth understanding of the determinants of healthy eating and thereby act on improving them. With an increase in population, food-related problems have become worse. Consequently, modern and more effective solutions require removal procedures. That is why there is a voluminous scope after B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics program.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics Course:
- To enroll B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course, a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Some colleges and universities also accept any one of Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, or Biochemistry in place of Biology at the 10+2 level.
- The candidates should complete 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks, but some excellent colleges also demand a higher percentage.
- There are different types of age restrictions are observing by various colleges.
- Some grant admission only to those students who passed 10+2 within the last two academic years, while some colleges grant admission up to 25 years of age.
Various fields of study, Health sciences, Hospitals, private firms, etc., desire to have the best Nutritionists by their side. And it means that the degree is packed with a lot of scope and varied career opportunities. Upon the completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics program, the candidates can work in these areas.
Indian Food & Grocery Market is expanding year-on-year. The expansion brings in new job opportunities with it. So, the candidates can get jobs under this profile. All those candidates holding a B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics degree can easily get remunerative jobs in this sector. The job profiles include Consumer affairs, public relations officer, marketing executives, etc.
Moreover, B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics degree holders can find jobs in the government sector, hospitals, food industries, food service establishments, and medical coding companies. Also, after successful completion of the course, they can become entrepreneurs, research scientists, clinical dieticians, nutritionists, Child Development Project Officers, ICDS Nutrition Officers, community nutritionists, free-lance nutritionists, bloggers, and content writers related to nutrition and health. Furthermore, B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics program equip the students with the managerial skills needed for business administration in the food, nutrition, and wellness industry.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!