- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Sc Physics is a three-year undergraduate program comprising theory and experimental courses. This program emphasizes the fundamentals of Physics while introducing modern concepts such as Quantum Mechanics and Relativity proceeding over to Classical Mechanics Electrodynamics taking forward the courses like Electricity and Magnetism Optics and Waves similarly Statistical Mechanics and Thermodynamics.
The mission of B.Sc Physics course is to lay a strong foundation in classical and modern physics. Through the course curriculum and the opportunities to conduct individual research and field trips, the students get holistic all-around development. Also, B.Sc Physics degree holders will gain expertise in lab work through ample practical sessions, training them in the conception design and fabrication of laboratory equipment.
In fact, B.Sc Physics degree focuses on this vast domain of study and is ideal for those questioning the science of the physical world. Moreover, studying for this bachelor’s degree explores the multitude of theories given by Einstein, Issac Newton, and so on. A B.Sc Physics degree prepares candidates for a wide range of career options. After completing B.Sc Physics program, you may pursue job roles such as research analyst, teacher, and lab assistant. If you pursue further academic engagement through courses like M.Sc. (Master of Science), M.Sc. Ph.D. dual degree or a Ph.D., you can pursue job roles like lecturer or scientist.
Almost 60% of the people go for teaching after pursuing B.Sc Physics. The scope after B.Sc Physics program is always open to teaching. Teaching is an evergreen job because of its perks it helps you to get a deep understanding of the concepts, you never lose touch with the concepts while teaching, and it is one of the best paying jobs as the ROI associated with it is very high.
B.Sc Physics Course Eligibility Criteria:
Students need to graduate 10+2 with aggregate marks of 50-60% with (PCBM), or PCM as compulsory subjects. B.Sc Physics program admission is merit-based most of the time. While most colleges have no age limit on candidates who want to pursue B.SC, some colleges want students to be between the ages of 18-21 to apply for the course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!