- April 17, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course is a 4-year undergraduate program. B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course focuses on the application of engineering principles and technology in the field of agriculture. The B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree involves the design, development, and management of agricultural systems and processes to enhance agricultural productivity, sustainability, and efficiency.
Eligibility for B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering:
To be eligible for the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering program, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- The students must have completed 10th, +2, or equivalent examinations from a recognized board.
- They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Students must have a minimum aggregate score of 50% for B.Tech Agriculture Engineering program admission. This may vary between different institutes.
- They must have appeared for relevant entrance exams, which may vary depending on the institute or state.
Subjects in B.Tech Agriculture Engineering:
The curriculum of the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course may vary slightly from one institute to another, but generally, it covers the following subjects:
The basic subjects involve in this B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Drawing, Computer Programming, Basic Electronics, and Electrical Engineering.
- Agriculture and Science and Technology
- Farm machinery and power
- Post-harvest engineering
- Agricultural Structures and Environmental Engineering
- Agricultural Bio-Engineering
- Agricultural business management
Elective subjects may vary depending on the institute and students’ interests. Some common elective subjects include Precision Agriculture, Agricultural Robotics, Dairy Engineering, Poultry and Livestock Engineering, and Horticultural Engineering.
Apart from these subjects, the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering program may also include practical sessions, field visits, internships, and projects to provide hands-on experience and practical knowledge to students.
Other subjects covered in the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree include Agricultural Structures, Greenhouse Technology, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Watershed Management, Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, and Environmental Science and Engineering. And also Food Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Post-Harvest Technology and Processing of Crops, Food Preservation Techniques, and Food Packaging.
In addition to this, several other subjects in the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course include Farm Machinery and Equipment, Tractors and Power Units, Principles of Agricultural Engineering, Farm Power and Energy, and Agricultural Machinery Design and Testing.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!