- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Science, UG Programs
The full form of BCA course is Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is a 3-year undergraduate course that imparts knowledge on the basics of computer application and software development. BCA course subjects include database management systems, software engineering, operating systems, web technology, and computer languages such as HTML, C, C++, and Java.
BCA course syllabus deals with the world of programming languages and prepares for a professional life in Information Technology. Bachelor of Computer Application is one of the popular courses among students who want to make their career in the IT (Information Technology) field.
There is a huge scope in the field of Bachelor of Computer Applications course. One can do a job or can go for higher studies after the completion of the BCA degree. Likewise, a self-employment option is available for them. Being a BCA degree holder, you can do freelancing or develop your own software if you have that many skills. Moreover, many software MNCs provides job to BCA degree holders. If a candidate has work experience and all the necessary required skills, then he/she can hold good positions in MNCs.
Bachelor of Computer Application Course Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with computers as an additional or core subject. While some colleges do grant admission to students completing class 12 without Maths and English as compulsory subjects. The minimum age that is considered to join the BCA course is 18 years, but this is not compulsory in all colleges. There is no upper age limit for BCA Admission.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335