- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
The Bachelor of Library and Information Science degree is a 1-year undergrad course. In this program, students are taught the various aspects of library science. Bachelor of Library and Information course also known as B.Lib.I.SC course.
The major subjects covered under B.Lib.I.Sc course are Library management, maintenance, and preservation of educational sources of information along with information technology. Students have the option to study the course in a full-time or part-time format.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Science degree helps meet the demand for human resources in the field of library and information activities. These individuals occupy various positions in libraries, documentation centers, and information centers. Over the years, the demand for skills and requirements for B.Lib.I.Sc course has revolutionized.
Working with geographic information to identify patterns and emerging trends for grant-funded programs are all possibilities for a career in the Bachelor of Library Science program. If you’re passionate about contributing to the common good, then this course is the perfect choice for you. This is just a tiny sample of how alumni of Bachelor of Library and Information Science degree put their knowledge to work in their communities, businesses, and other organizations.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Library Science course:
- Students who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks can easily apply to this course.
- The relaxation of 45 percent marks for SC/ST/OBC category is eligible for the Bachelor of Library Science program.
- While some universities allow candidates direct admission based on their marks, others conduct entrance examinations.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!