- October 4, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a three-year undergraduate program that provides students with fundamental knowledge of logistics and supply chain business operations. The program is a structured institution that is known for its global standing in creating job-ready professionals of tomorrow.
The minimum eligibility for the BBA Logistics and Supply chain Management is to complete 12th with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. Also, they have to complete from a recognized educational Board, in any stream.
This course mainly deals with sourcing raw materials and components required by companies to manufacture their products. BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management graduates can find jobs in various public and private organizations, Shipping Companies, Ports and Harbors, Air, Rail, and Road Transportation firms, and Logistics Companies. Mostly, they work as Logistic Managers, Supply Chain Planning managers, Inventory Control managers, Warehouse Managers, etc.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you need to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!