- February 14, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, UG Programs
BCom Accounting and Finance consists of subjects that are concerned with accounts and finance such as Financial Accounting, Advanced Financial Accounting, Advanced Corporate Accounting, etc. B.Com Accounting, also has the elements of Operations Research.
This BCom Accounting and Finance degree Syllabus is divided into 6 semesters. BCom Accounting and Finance is an undergraduate degree that teaches the fundamentals of accounting and finance practices.
An individual can also learn the technical skills of financial and accounting standards. BCom Accounting and Finance is a field of commerce. BCom Accounting and Finance degree is a three-year graduation degree.
Generally, there are scores of specializations to choose from, and an MBA in Finance is an ideal choice. These courses also give advanced knowledge about BCom Accounting and Finance course. Check out the semester and year-wise subjects for the BCom Accounting and Finance program listed below.
- Financial Accounting, Marketing,
- Basics of Retail Marketing, Business Environment
- Banking Theory Law & Practice
- Advanced Corporate Accounting
- Allied Business Statistics
- Basics of Business Insurance
- Language and Communication skills
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business Laws
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial Services
- Environmental Studies
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
Additionally, the education offers available for graduates after BCom Accounting and Finance degree are immense. After graduating from BCom Accounting and Finance course there are a lot of choices in the respective fields.
Higher studies in BCom Accounting and Finance:
The popular ones are the MBA and MCom, which are followed by a majority of students. Some also learn professional certification courses such as CS, ACCA, CFA, and CA. Also, job opportunities after the BCom Accounting and Finance course are as follows.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you also have any doubts, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and also exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335