- February 14, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, UG Programs
BCom Accounting and Finance course is one of the prominent courses among commerce students. Benefits of BCom Accounting and Finance like business statics, corporate accounting, commercial law, industrial law, and business environment. There are 3 years with semesters.
Students in BCom Accounting and Finance are equipping with the necessary industrial skills through lectures, practical learning, and case study makes professionals skill.
Studying B.com Accounting and Finance in Distance Education is an undergraduate course offered in many institutions or universities. An Accounting and Finance degree gives the concept of money with business and management.
There are many reasons to study BCom Accounting and Finance course in an institution and university that have a lot of career benefits of BCom Accounting and Finance, some are below:
- All industry needs accountant: Choosing this path is one of the best options because the skill in this profession is high with strong job security. All companies need accountants to manage their finances.
- Flexible career path: After graduation, there are a variety of career paths available to choose from.
- High Earning Potential: BCom Accounting and Finance have the potential to earn highly because the demand is high in the public and private sectors.
- Set an independent: after getting some experience in this field, start your own office and become an entrepreneur.
- Industrial Growth: In this field of BCom Accounting and Finance, industrial growth is natural, so your job is safe in the future.
Is BCom Accounting and Finance in distance good?
The BCom Accounting and Finance in distance education is structured to provide a great foundation in accounting and finance theory and practice and also to get a piece of in-depth knowledge on core subjects like Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, and Income Tax Law & Practices.
B.com Accounting and Finance course is valid and approved by UGC and DEB. A degree acquired in the online/distance mode from a UGC-DEB-higher education institution is equivalent to a degree acquired through the regular mode.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335