- November 30, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Diploma Programs
MBA Analytics & Data Science has emerged as one of the most in-demand domains in this digital age. MBA Analytics and Data Science course will give you the necessary career boost in terms of earning potential.
Also, this course is an entry into the Analytics and Data Science domain. An online MBA Analytics and Data Science degree will help you hone the required skill. Also, this course will help you to enable secure a lucrative position in a top organization.
The MBA Analytics and Data Science course is a specialized program that prepares professionals for solving future complex business problems. Also, it requires data-driven decision-making modules to be embedded in IT and modern-day software and mobile applications.
MBA Analytics and Data Science comprise communications, statistics, human behavioral and cognitive models, functional areas, information technology, and analytical tools. Likewise, this course is a blend of theoretical concepts, case-based learning, and project-based learning. Also, simulation and hands-on practical sessions define the pedagogy employed for this MBA Analytics and Data Science degree program.
- Experienced working professionals looking to switch their roles/ domains.
- IT employees who wish to shift to managerial positions.
- Students who wish to launch their careers in tech domains.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to develop products in the tech domain.
The candidate needs to qualify for the basic eligibility criteria for getting admission to the MBA Analytics and Data Science course. The educational qualifications are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The passing percentage should be 40% to 50% or the equivalent CGPA in the undergraduate degree.
- There’s a 5% relaxation for all the reserved category candidates belonging to the OBC/SC/ST category i.e. the passing percentage should be 40% to 45%.
- The graduation candidate should be in the subjects of Mathematics, Science, Physics, Engineering, or any other related field to data analytics.
- Candidates should have aggregate marks of 40% to 60% in the undergraduate degree.
Syllabus of MBA Data Analytics:
The curriculum of MBA Analytics and Data Science includes Information Security in Business, Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and Cloud Computing and E-Business, Data Visualization and Decision Making Systems, Python for Data Science, and Marketing Analytics. Successful postgraduates in the MBA Analytics and Data Science program are able to value the potential of data, source and describe data, build Big Data Ecosystem, manipulate and process data and create data models.
This course focuses on theoretical and practical aspects of data management and analysis. Students are also allowed to learn the practical aspects of analyzing a large data set. The MBA Analytics and Data Science degree provides a comprehensive combination of managerial and technical knowledge that will help students to tackle future challenges.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!