- December 2, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
In recent eras, Retail management study has been important to run a successful retail store. MBA Retail Management degree is nothing but the process of running and managing retail outlets’ daily activities and enhancing the sales of goods and services to customers.
MBA in Retail Management course is a postgraduate study duration of two years. MBA in Retail Management is mainly created to ensure customer satisfaction and make retail outlets run smoothly and profitably.
Nowadays, many retail stores are growing fast. So you need to give customers exactly what they want in good quality, quantity, and quick reach. By pursuing an MBA Retail Management course, graduates are trained to make a daily sales report, check if all the products are in stock, and plan store layouts to reach the product’s needy customers. In addition to this, they have to keep a record of all the products to classify high and low-sales products.
MBA Retail Management degree holders are responsible for giving employees what they need to create outstanding customer experiences based on the elements above. After successfully completing the MBA Retail Management course, graduates find employment opportunities in Reliance Group, Tata Groups, Colleges & Universities, Retail Industries, and ITC Retail
Moreover, they can work as retail managers, brand managers, marketing executives, department managers, stock managers, and store managers. The entry-level MBA Retail Management degree holders may earn 3 – 5 Lacks per annum. Many companies pay up to 30 Lacks for their brand manager based on their work experience.
- The candidate should have a full-time Bachelor’s degree for at least 3 years with an aggregate of at least 50%.
- For admission to MBA in Retail Management, the candidate should have scored at least 50% in Higher and Senior Secondary school.
- Some universities require a candidate who attend the Common Admission test (CAT) or any other test that is specific to the college or university.
- A relaxation of 5% marks is allowable for SC/ST candidates who want to apply MBA in Retail Management.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!